Welcome to My Blog!

This blog was crafted out of the need for a place to put thoughts down and get it all out. One might question why a simple spiral bound notebook wouldn't suffice, and to that I say "Because I'm really bad at just talking to myself." I do much better for myself when I am telling a story to someone else. Even if I write posts that are never seen by a soul, the very fact that they are out there for someone else to consume helps me write how I actually mean to write. I think it has something to do with knowing that producing something for someone else to read means I need to first find clarity on the subject myself, or at least be honest that clarity has not yet been found. 

Some of what I write here will be familiar to thoughts I have posted on social media. My social media posts are often only a fraction of the whole experience or feeling, and that's where this blog will step in to create a space for writing out the whole tangle of thoughts. 

My expectations for this blog are few and simple:

It will be a space to write. 

The writing will be honest. 

The writing will be focused introspection about the day to day life of a new mom... and some frivolous moments as well.